This course will equip managers and staff involved in negotiating contracts with a better understanding of contractual requirements and issues. The use of contracts as a means of managing risk in the business context is also examined.
Currently, this course is not a public seminar course. Rather, it aims to provide staff of an organisation with a relevant and practical course tailored to the organisation's specific circumstances.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- explain the way commercial contracts are structured;
- prepare themselves for negotiating business contracts;
- explain the rules relating to the interpretation of business contracts;
- identify legal risks that may arise during the negotiation of commercial contracts;
- devise strategies for managing such risks;
- analyse contractual disputes and predict likely outcomes;
- select appropriate dispute resolution mechanisms; and
- identify legal risks that may arise during negotiations.
Can you provide some more details about your contract management course, like course requirement, duration, fees, etc?
Our contract management training is normally provided to employees of a single organisation who require such training, e.g. the sales team of a manufacturing business, or the credit management department of a bank. The duration of the training course can last up to 7 hours, or if you prefer to have a shorter session, we can tailor the training so it is run a half-day course as well. Our fees will depend on the length of the training, plus any course development time that will be involved, which can vary from client to client.
Contact us and register your interest
Interested in a contract management course? Contact us now for more information and to register your interest.