Competition and Consumer Law
Contracts and Competition and Consumer Law (tailored)
This 1-day training program is specifically designed to introduce managers and staff to the potential legal problems associated with contracts and competition and consumer law and enable the development of risk management strategies.
This interactive course includes contract review activities, competition and consumer law workshops and simulation tasks. Topics include anti-competitive conduct and misleading or deceptive conduct
Currently, this course is not a public seminar course. Rather, it aims to provide staff of an organisation with a relevant and practical course tailored to the organisation's specific circumstances.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify situations in which there is a risk of liability arising from contracts and competition and consumer law;
- list the elements of a binding contract;
- explain the remedies for, and consequences of, a breach of contract;
- identify types of anti-competitive conduct regulated by the Competition and Consumer Act;
- explain the consumer protection measures provide by the Competition and Consumer Act;
- identify situations in which the business activities are regulated by the Competition and Consumer Act; and
- implement strategies to avoid breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act by the business.
What have people said about our Contracts & Competition and Consumer Law course?
- "I found the programme excellent on all levels. I enjoyed the enthusiasm and application of knowledge to our firm. This course will definitely assist me in my work. (Scania participant 2010)
- “The subject matter was aligned with everyday situations. This programme was of excellent value and I think Compact can assist our organisation further in other areas.” (course participant 2010)
- “I enjoyed the casual approach of the trainers to serious issues. This course will definitely assist me in my work. The presenters were excellent and the time just flew by.” (course participant 2010)
- “The delivery method was light but ticked off the appropriate points. Great presentation and I think Compact can continue to assist in our training needs.” (course participant 2010)
- “The course was excellent with good communicators. I have got a lot out of this course.” (course participant 2010)
- “I particularly liked the scope of subjects and relevance, and time given to discuss specific questions. Would like to extend the course to front counter CSRs.” (David Lannoson, course participant 2010)
- “This course will definitely assist me in my job. The presentation was excellent showing relevance to our needs. If only time could be a bit longer. Need to devise means to get these messages to rest of staff. We like these guys!” (course participant 2010)
Contact us and register your interest
If you are interested in the Contracts and Competition and Consumer Law Training Course, contact us now and register your interest with us.