Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing
Annual AML/CTF Risk Awareness Workshop (Sydney)
This 2.5 hour interactive workshop is designed to meet your annual AML/CTF training requirements.
We include real life examples of money laundering and terrorism financing, examples of AUSTRAC typologies and regulatory actions, and also run a practical workshop to help you develop your risk-based AML/CTF program.
At the end of this session, you will understand:
as required by the AML/CTF Rules.
- The reporting entities "obligations" under the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorsim Finance Act (Cth) (laws)
- "Consequences" of non-compliance with the laws
- Relevant ML/TF "risks" and their consequences
- How your AML/CTF program is "relevant" to you
Date, time and location
You will receive a 2.5 CPD point certificate for attending this course.
- 12:30pm – 3:00pm Wednesday, 5 December 2018 (Sydney)
Details about the venue of the workshop will be confirmed closer to the date via email.
Register your attendance
Please register your attendance online, by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on (03) 9670 8056.