Annual AML/CTF Risk Awareness Workshop (Sydney) 2019
This 2.5 hour interactive workshop is designed to meet your annual AML/CTF training requirements. We include real life examples of money laundering and terrorism financing, examples of AUSTRAC typologies and regulatory actions, and also run a practical workshop to help you develop your risk-based AML/CTF program.
It’s intended for compliance officers or other risk and compliance staff involved in implementing a reporting entity’s AML/CTF Program. At the end of this session, you will understand:
- The reporting entity’s obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Finance Act (Cth) (laws)
- Consequences of non-compliance with the laws
- Relevant ML/TF risks and their consequences
- How your AML/CTF program is relevant to you
as required by the AML/CTF Rules. This course will be both a refresher for those who have attended previously, and include new content as well. The training will include phone-based quizzes and other interactive tools to make it engaging for you.
Date, time and location
- DATE: Tuesday, 3 December 2019
- TIME: 2pm – 5pm
- LOCATION: Details about the venue of the workshop will be confirmed via email upon registration
You will receive a 2.5 CPD point certificate for attending this course.
Register your attendance
You can secure your seat by registering your attendance online. Click here to register for the Sydney workshop.
Please note that there is limited seating for these workshops. If you are interested in attending, please register your attendance ASAP.
Remember to bring along your AML/CTF Program with you, as we will be working through it in the workshop component of the session.
For more information about the training, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team on (03) 9670 8056.