|Key areas of expertise:
- Financial services law
- Consumer credit law
- Regulatory investigations and remediation programs
- Financial technology
|Admitted to practice:
- Leading the systemic issue investigations function of the Credit & Investments Ombudsman, and working with a variety of financial services businesses to improve their practices.
- Working in-house for a major financial institution during implementation of the Future of Financial Advice reforms, and assisting a number of large advice licensees with their transition to the new arrangements.
- As an ASIC lawyer, providing a key contact point for industry participants who needed guidance or regulatory relief during implementation of the national credit legislation.
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics & Public Policy)
||Using my financial services background in partnering with Compact's Sydney clients to effectively manage the legal and regulatory issues that they face.
|Interests outside of work:
Spending time with friends and family (often while simultaneously enjoying good food and wine).
||“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” - Theodore Roosevelt