|Key areas of expertise:
- Consumer credit law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Financial Services Law
- Commercial Law
|Admitted to practice:
- Being appointed as an Adjudicator at the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (formerly the Financial Ombudsman Service).
- Working in private practice at two international law firms, specialising in Banking and Finance law.
- Delivering training at University and TAFE.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
|Interests outside of work:
- Spending time with family and friends
||“You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose." – Dr Seuss