|Key areas of expertise:
Through her studies, work experience and being in a previous management role, Natalie has developed excellent writing, organisation and communication skills.
She is now assisting clients with applying for Australian Credit and Financial Services Licences.
- Held a marketing portfolio in her previous management role.
- Assisted with and participated in new recruitment and induction programs.
- Studied a semester abroad in an intensive Chinese (Mandarin) course with Monash University.
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese, Mandarin)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management/Business Law)
|Interests outside of work:
- Watching movies
- Learning new languages
||"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson