|Key areas of expertise:
- Financial services law
- Consumer credit law
|Admitted to practice:
- Worked as a Case Manager for three years at the Credit and Investments Ombudsman.
- Investigated complaints about the conduct of members of the scheme by their clients, with a focus on credit law.
- Determined complicated complaints about alleged breaches of the National Credit Code, Privacy Act, and ASIC Act.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics (International Trade and Finance)
||Continuing to keep abreast of the most recent developments in the financial services and regulatory spaces so that he can provide current and relevant advice to his clients.
|Interests outside of work:
- Creative writing
- Collecting vinyl records and comic books
- Learning Japanese as a second language with an aim of achieving fluency
||“Short cuts make long delays” – J.R.R. Tolkien