|Key areas of expertise:
- Emily has gained experience undertaking Paralegal work in the insurance industry through a variety of roles, primarily within misrepresentation and non-disclosure.
- Emily also has gained viable leadership experience through various managing and volunteering roles in non-for-profit law.
Currently completing a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Criminology at La Trobe University, to graduate in 2020.
- In the short term, Emily would like to gain practical work experience allowing for the application of knowledge developed in law school.
- In the long term, Emily aim to be admitted as a Solicitor, working within fields of interest such as; insurance, commercial and tort law.
|Interests outside of work:
- Film photography
- Social Justice
- Crime documentaries
- Coffee (Emily is a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur)
||“Justice cannot be for one side alone but must be for both” – Eleanor Roosevelt