|Key areas of expertise:
- Alexandra has strong writing and editing skills developed through her work as a General Member of the Melbourne Journal of International Law.
- Her extracurricular activities and volunteer positions have provided her with an ability to work well in teams.
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics and Media and Communication)
- Diploma of Languages (French)
- Currently completing her Juris Doctor at Melbourne Law School
- To practise law, in Australia and overseas.
- To travel extensively.
|Interests outside of work:
||Alexandra is an avid sports fan and particularly enjoys attending football games with family and friends. She loves to travel and hopes to one day visit every continent. Alexandra also enjoys going to the cinema to see the latest foreign and independent films.
||"In life, never be predictable." - Justice Michael Kirby