|Key areas of expertise:
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Services
- Intellectual Property – Copyright & Trademarks
- Over the counter (OTC) Derivatives
- Privacy Law
- Tax Law
- Teaching corporate finance and investments and portfolio management at the University of Queensland
|Admitted to practice:
- Working in-house in the commercial law team of a major financial institution.
- Introducing and reviewing processes, procedures and technology to enable a major financial institution’s compliance with the OTC derivatives reporting legislation internationally and to ensure its ongoing compliance with these reforms.
- Corporate advice for ASX listed clients and the Australian government.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practise
|Interests outside of work:
- Keeping active – F45, pilates and the occasional 20+km walk
- Spending time with family and friends
||“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson