|Key areas of expertise:
- Financial services law
- Corporations law
- Consumer credit law
- Risk management
- Competition and consumer law
- Credit management
- Conference presentations and MC role
|Admitted to practice:
- Secondary teacher at Camberwell Grammar School 1979-1989.
- Author of 3 legal studies text books for Years 11 & 12 Legal Studies.
- Being fortunate to go into partnership with Grant Holley from 1995 to 2016.
- Providing a work environment which results in outstanding and long term staff members (and his eventual redundancy!).
- Bachelor of Economics 1975
- Bachelor of Laws 1977
- Diploma of Education 1979
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- AMP Financial Services Competencies Program 2001
||Having achieved “Senior” status in 2014, Tim has now retired from HNLaw, but has been retained as a Special Consultant. This will allow him more time to spend with his family, surfing, travelling the world on walking and cycling tours, as well as enjoy other interests.
|Interests outside of work:
||Tim has been married to Jenny for over 40 years and has 2 adult children and daughter-in-law and 3 granddaughters!
Tim's other interests are surfing, reading, Australian football, camping and travelling.
||"If our foresight was as good as our hindsight, we'd be better off a damn sight." - anon