|Key areas of expertise:
- Course material preparation/proofreading/editing
- Event management
- Intranet/Internet publishing
- Project management
- Assisting with the development and revamp of our firm's multiple websites.
- Coordinating the firm's related compliance training business, building on its success to continuously offer training that is relevant and engaging to our clients.
- Bachelor of Science Zoology (Hons)
- Master of Science Information Systems
To continue providing indispensable support to the office.
|Interests outside of work:
||Catherine has been fortunate enough to spend most of her life living in various parts of the world, and she continues to enjoy travelling. When she's not off gallivanting, you can mainly catch Catherine enjoying family time, chilling with her cats, listening to live music, catching up with friends, or watching a good movie or two.
||“If at first you don’t succeed then sky diving is not for you.” Steven Wright
“I mean, Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes everyone liked. They left that to the Bee Gees.” Wayne’s World 1
“Do you have any Megadeth?” Wayne’s World 2