Applying for a Limited Australian Financial Services Licence (LAFSL) for Accountants
Packages to help Accountants keep their Limited AFSL
In conjunction with Licensing for Accountants, we have developed an offering that includes:
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the first intake.
- advice documents (FSG, SOA);
- resource library (AFSL Compliance Manual, adviser policies and procedures);
- ongoing training (face-to-face sessions, webinars); and
- tailored monthly regulatory updates (T-REX).
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the second intake.
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the third intake.
Applications need to be made as soon as possible so you can secure your spot.
Email: email@example.com or phone 1300 930 328 to sign up now.
What have people said about our training workshop?
- "The programme provides guides, tools and deals with practical issues that we have encountered; also getting feedback from other participants." Karen Khor (Warnocks Chartered Accountants)
- "Excellent blend of instructors and participants. Practical, ice-breaking." George Dingli (Warnocks Chartered Accountants)
- "The programme was flexible, whilst providing information" John Pititto (Mead Partners)
Packages to help Accountants get a Limited AFSL
We act for accountants, professional accounting bodies, financial planners, stockbrokers, banks and other financial institutions. Our licensing team includes an ex-ASIC licensing analyst, lawyers and paralegals who have helped hundreds of businesses obtain or vary their AFSLs and ACLs. There are 3 ways that we can help accountants get their limited AFSL:
Download this Limited AFSL Pricing Kit.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
Upskill yourself with these free resources before making your decision:
- Our three-part blog series on the limited licence regime
- ASIC’s guidance
- The law
- Our free compliance forum and LinkedIn group for people interested in AFSL and ACL compliance issues
Our team are experts in financial services and commercial law and compliance. We offer a free 30-minute consultation so you can decide whether we are right for you. We have staff in Melbourne – who also regularly travel to Sydney – who can meet you face-to-face, or you can contact us by phone or email.