Applying for a Limited Australian Financial Services Licence (LAFSL) for Accountants
Packages to help Accountants keep their Limited AFSL
In conjunction with Licensing for Accountants, we have developed an offering that includes:
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the first intake.
- advice documents (FSG, SOA);
- resource library (AFSL Compliance Manual, adviser policies and procedures);
- ongoing training (face-to-face sessions, webinars); and
- tailored monthly regulatory updates (T-REX).
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the second intake.
Click here to view dates/locations/format for each workshop session of the third intake.
Applications need to be made as soon as possible so you can secure your spot.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 930 328 to sign up now.
What have people said about our training workshop?
- "The programme provides guides, tools and deals with practical issues that we have encountered; also getting feedback from other participants." Karen Khor (Warnocks Chartered Accountants)
- "Excellent blend of instructors and participants. Practical, ice-breaking." George Dingli (Warnocks Chartered Accountants)
- "The programme was flexible, whilst providing information" John Pititto (Mead Partners)
Packages to help Accountants get a Limited AFSL
We act for accountants, professional accounting bodies, financial planners, stockbrokers, banks and other financial institutions. Our licensing team includes an ex-ASIC licensing analyst, lawyers and paralegals who have helped hundreds of businesses obtain or vary their AFSLs and ACLs. There are 3 ways that we can help accountants get their limited AFSL:
Download this Limited AFSL Pricing Kit.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
Upskill yourself with these free resources before making your decision:
- Our three-part blog series on the limited licence regime
- ASIC’s guidance
- The law
- Our free compliance forum and LinkedIn group for people interested in AFSL and ACL compliance issues
Our team are experts in financial services and commercial law and compliance. We have staff in Melbourne and Sydney who can meet you face-to-face, or you can contact us by phone or email.