Terms & Conditions
The material on this website is only of general information value. You should not act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of this material. It does not constitute legal advice and your access to this website does not, of itself, create a lawyer client relationship between you and Compact - Compliance & Training.
Can you link to our website?
You are welcome to link to our website as long as you observe the following conditions:
- You present the links in a way which fairly represents our role as a law firm. They must not cause us embarrassment;
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content; and
- The context of the link must not give the impression that we endorse or have any connection with your site.
Links to other sites
In this website, any frames, links or other references to other websites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or their services. Compact does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other website.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Content on this website by Compact - Compliance & Training is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
We have and retain copyright in all works contained in this website. We license you to reproduce those works only if:
If you have any questions in relation to these terms & conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The reproduction is for private or non-commercial purposes; and
- You ensure that the works are clearly attributed to Compact.