Wait a second!
You’re thinking about
buying a legal document from us. If you're an AFSL* or ACL* holder, or if you have an AML/CTF* Program –
how are you going to keep it up-to-date? I’m your Tailored Regulatory EXchange (T-REX): An interactive
service that tells you when there’s a relevant change to the law. It
suggests (where practicable), the information you need to include in any
given part of the manual. Also:
- You tailor it to only give you updates on info you need to know;
- Others in your organisation can subscribe for no extra cost;
- It counts as ongoing CPD so it can go on your training register;
- You can ask direct questions on any given article, in a private subscriber forum; and
- It’s written by financial services lawyers who put in practical tips based on actual client experience.
The cost is $77 per month per licensee, including GST. Click here
now to find out more and subscribe.
*Being a T-REX, it is inherent in my nature to use acronyms as if everybody simply knows what they mean. If you don't know what they mean, then chances are you are not an AFSL holder, ACL holder, or subject to an AML/CTF program. However, for the sake of completeness, AFSL means Australian Financial Services Licence. ACL means Australian Credit Licence. AML/CTF means Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing. T-REX means Tailored Regulatory EXchange, and in the case of my early ancestors, Tyrannosaurus Rex.